The Tennessee Mental Health Consumers’ Association is seeking to hire (1) full-time qualified individual in Columbia, TN who has life experience with mental illness as a Peer Recovery Specialist. The opening is in the following location: Columbia Only!!!
Applicant must meet one of the following criteria:
- Must be an individual that has received or currently receives mental health services with a minimum Bachelors in Social Work or related fields, or;
- Must be an individual that has received or currently receives mental health services with a Tennessee State Certified Peer Recovery Specialist accreditation.
Applicant must also meet the following criteria:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be available to work from 8am-5pm, could include some nights and weekends per request.
- A valid TN driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance
- Meet and agree to all the following environmental conditions: work in an office setting, with local, state and national travel required.
- Clean Criminal history
Peer Specialists work in a community setting providing evidence-based practices, best practices and peer support to individuals that meet criteria set forth by stakeholders in Tennessee.
Minimum starting salary is $23,000.00 annually. Education and Experience considered when determining base pay. Benefits include 12 sick and 12 annual days yearly and TMHCA offers health insurance. TMHCA pays 100% percent of the employee’s health and dental insurance premium and the employee is responsible for all co-pays and deductibles. TMHCA pays a minimum life insurance policy with additional payroll deduction coverage available. Employees are also eligible for participation in TMHCA’s 401K plan after six months of employment.
Please fax resumes to TMHCA Vice President of Administrative Services at (615) 810-9451 or email email@example.com. Attention Stacey Murphy. Open Until Filled.